Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Why is Florida gas cheaper??

My father in law has a home in St. Lucie Florida. I asked him yesterday what was the price of gas? $ 3.68 per gal. What’s up with that? How in the name of cents, can I be paying $3.98 up here in Kaysville, even up to $4.03. Any one out there have any ideas? A limo driver told me that us here in Utah should be getting gas cheaper, because is comes from Wyoming, and that Florida gas comes from over in Saudi or some where. I don’t know if this is true or not, but if it is, that’s pretty bad that, oil from Saudi is cheaper than our own right under our feet!


Back home in the Bahamas 3 weeks ago, gas was $6.27 per gallon and diesel was $6.72, lets hope it don’t reach that much here, it’ll be a whole lota people peddling to work.
 
Dino

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dino..

    One word... TAXES..

    Welcome to Utah.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online